Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Firm is looking to fill the position
Job Title: Well Operations Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Provides Management with operational and business feedback to facilitate better operational and strategic planning.
- Supervises the activities of field staff at worksites to ensure performance meets clients’ quality expectation and safety standards.
- Provides information on resource requirements for all well services operations to facilitate project budgeting and funding.
- Ensures timely reporting from crews on daily materials/resources utilization to ensure efficiency and optimization in
the use ofresources.
- Deliver continuous performance improvement by efficient management of site resources and use of best practices in project delivery.
- Ensure that all activities by site personnel are coordinated and in compliance with permit to work.
- Ensure that lessons learnt are captured and shared effectively with on and offsite teams
- Handle all other responsibilities as advised by Management.
- First degree in any Engineering discipline and professional certification required.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with 10 years spent in a managerial role.
- Management / supervisory skill set.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Note: Only qualified candidates would