Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Minimum of HND
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A min of 5-6 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “Welder_Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.