Josmol Consult is a full-fledged provider of mobile health care services as well as related products such as online prescriptions, dietary & supplementary subscriptions, emergency care, laboratory services, Remote Patient Monitoring etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Support Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Work with our existing client base and new agency clients to devise and deliver best practice analytics solutions and conduct in-depth analysis
- Work across data collection, measurement, analysis and encourage data-driven decision making for our clients
- Model the effective use of analytics data for our internal team and advocate for wider use of data.
- Support internal teams on analytics planning and implementation as well as troubleshooting existing set ups.
- Auditing, planning and installing analytics solutions using core tracking technologies listed below.
- Collaborating with client and agency development teams, and tracking vendors, to ensure that approach and implementation of tracking is correct.
- Create dash boarding and reporting to measure and monitor product performance
- Measure the impact of experiments using statistical models
- Reviewing client’s websites to understand and address tracking issues
- Deliver analytics and insights for our ongoing conversion clients and platform clients as required.
- Helping clients to get the best out of their analytics platform/data.
- Define and set digital KPIs for client websites/apps
- Analyze and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews, and reviews of other business data
- Analyze and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalization
- Able to build dashboards and data visualizations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- An understanding of traffic sources and acquisition strategy
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium / Qubit OpenTag / Ensighten
- Optimizely / VWO / Qubit / Monetate / Adobe Test and Target
- ResponseTap / Calltracks / iInifinity.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 yearsexperience
Successful candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of commercial web development
- Website support and testing
- Ecommerce principles and best practices
- Version control systems
Knowledge of any of the following is desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Cloud services
- SEO and CRO
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- PCI standards
- IBMi Power Systems
Knowledge or exposure to any of the following would also be beneficial:
- PCs, Windows 10, Apple Macs, Networks, Sophos, Data Communications, MS Office, MS Exchange, IBMi, VoiP, Zoiper, PCI Compliance, PEN Testing.
- Marketing Analytics
- The ideal candidate needs to have exceptional knowledge of digital analytical tools and good leadership skills to help the company thrive
- The ideal candidate needs to have a friendly, positive attitude and a need to always put the client first.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.