Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Instructor (Mechanical) – Cement
Ref Number: Instructor-ACAD – 001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for training coordination and instructional activities, including leading, mentoring, and coaching of trainees in field workshop practices.
- Develop and implement curriculum in mechanical workshop practice.
- Develop, lead, and conduct practical workshop instructions for the vocational trainees.
- Teach mechanics, engineering drawing, mechanical calculations, machine designs, tribology and basic mechatronic.
- Supervises trainees through workshop tasks.
- Coaches trainees on workshop practices.
- Evaluate trainees’ skills in workshop practices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations effectively.
- Prepares and deliver accurate report on training activities routinely and timely.
- Identify and address all trainees’ welfare issues timely.
- Ensure uninterrupted workshop supplies and consumables.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering from reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years cognitive experience in training / instructional activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Science and Mechatronic,
- Hands-on and practical skills in mechanical workshop practices.
- Ability to teach mechanics, engineering drawing, mechanical calculations, machine designs, tribology and basic mechatronic.
- Good knowledge of identification, composition, characteristics and behavior of metals and alloys.
- Ability to demonstrate proper use of mechanical workshop tools and equipment
- Ability to operate typical mechanical workshop machines and hand-tools.
- Ability to carry out welding and fabrication techniques.
- Ability to formulate and explain different maintenance strategies.
- Conversant with typical plant maintenance schedule and implementation.
- Ability to carry out mechanical faults diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date