FOAK Business Solutions Limited – Our client, Cardinal Torch Company Limited is a Nigerian company established in March 2020 with the aim and objective of improving the Agri-business sector of the Nigerian Economy. We are engaged in the business of commodities with offerings that spans the entire value chain; from plantation to Exports & Distribution. Our primary products are Cocoa, Soya, Coffee & Cashew.
With an innovative approach to our operations, we have been able to build a strong network of partners within and outside the continent. We are defined by our purpose and endless drive to contribute our quota to the development of Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As we continue this journey, we welcome you to join our team and build a continent that flourishes. Weare focused on providing the best services to our local and international clients, and it is important we use to right messaging, images and platforms to attract and engage our audience.
- Our products require strong, unique messaging to our diverse audience, the Social Media Marketer’s role is primarily to assist in the execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts as well as build strong pipelines to generate/grow company revenue.
- Utilizing a vast range of web technologies to achieve our business growth goals, the individual will be required to come up with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign and aspire to increase brand awareness by optimizing customer experience and ensuring brand consistency.
- Key Measurement Areas within marketing include Interaction, Engagement and Participation.
- Deploy marketing campaigns that build a lasting digital connection, be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Monitor company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.), update website and provide creative ideas for content marketing through SM to increase brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Develop content from industry professionals and create blog posts/interviews.
- Measure web traffic and performance of marketing efforts and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
Key Result Areas
KRA / What to Measure
- Traffic to company website and social media accounts (Total Visits, First Visits and Returning Visits)
- Brand Awareness (followers, likes, mentions and online search optimization)
- Responses through campaigns and action prompts (click rates, downloads, average time on page)
- Feedback from Business Development and Recruitment teams on lead generation (referrals, applications, client conversion and candidate conversion)
- Search optimization efforts.
- Marketing originated clients/candidates.
- Response rate (Comments, surveys, attendance, referrals)
- Client attrition ((un)subscribing to promotional information)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google AdWords, and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of Web analytics and creative content writing
- Hands-on experience with video and photo editing software and email campaigns
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the role as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted