Point 39 – We are a dynamic startup operating in the technology and ecommerce space in Nigeria. We have developed an advanced platform to make the business of online commerce seamles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Digital Graphics Designer (Intern)
Employment Type: Internship
- We have an opening for an intern to handle social media and digital graphics design for our platform.
- Managing all social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and TikTok
- Designing new media campaigns and banners
- Build digital videos for YouTube and other social media accounts
- Responding to customer enquires emanating from social media
- Working remotely with little or no supervision.
Required Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Some level of Higher Education (OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree)
- Ability to write in English Language without supervision
- Creativity to bring forth corporate ideals in images, text and videos
- Digital video creation and editing
- Understanding of social media trends and how to navigate similar platforms
- Research skills needed to keep abreast with latest design and online trends.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Our ideal candidate would be someone just about to serve or currently serving in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.