An international Non-profit Research organization that harnesses consulting for various instutions and businesses around the globe is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Temporary
About the Role
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals for the post of Research Analyst.
- If you feel compelled to seek out the true meaning of things;
- You like to work with a team of passionate problem-solvers dedicated to bringing research insights and compelling data to life;
- You are the candidate we are looking for.
- Our Research Analysts are critical members of our team. As a Research Analyst in the program, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands and companies, helping to solve their biggest challenges.
Think this might be the right opportunity for you?
The Research Analyst is a diverse role ideal for someone ready to:
- Develop a deep understanding of what drives consumer behavior, gathering opinions, usage and interests through survey research, to support our clients decision making
- Learn to expertly manage and facilitate all phases of a market research study
- Design surveys that address the client’s business questions
- Manage project timelines, ensuring that all milestones are met
- Work closely with colleagues in our operations groups to oversee all operational components of projects
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy
- Analyze and interpret survey results
- Support the preparation of reports and presentation.
- M.Sc or Ph.D candidate in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Our most successful Research Analysts are:
- Driven and highly motivated
- Exceptionally responsible and productive
- Progress-obsessed individuals
- Analytical minded
- Eager to learn
- Comfortable stepping out of their comfort zone
- Empathetic towards clients and colleagues
- Curious and display interest in the business
- Team player.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
- We also support flexible work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.