Ultimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Procurement Officer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.