A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Lead
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- This individual will be a go-to-business partner, the holder of the role will be responsible for building new processes, developing, analyzing, & delivering insights, creating and supporting dashboards to help sales leaders drive their business, and so much more.
- his is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career with A4&T as we expand rapidly.
Responsibilities & Projects
Help Monitor & Optimize Sales Performance across the organization:
- Identify effectiveness of teams by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans & forecasts.
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Responsible for performance reporting:
- Daily, weekly, Monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Performance Analysis
- Monitoring of channel compliance with trade policies & governance
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the success of regional CP / TP forums
- Liaising with all sales persons and all sales commercial department persons to collect feedback on a daily basis on sales activities, RFQs, Quotes, Job or order status (PO obtained, orders placed with TP, orders delivered to client, invoices produced and invoices delivered, and invoices paid)
- Register Trade Partners and ensure they meet organization policies as been stiplulated.
- Follow up with clients and courier to ensure that items that should be delivered are being delivered accurately
- Partake in stock count on monthly, quarterly, and periodic bases and reconcile any variance (overage or shortage) of stock within stipulated time
- Responsible for all daily trucking and management of drivers until goods dispatched arrives customer/TP destination
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Business, Finance or another quantitative field.
- Relevant industry experience: Renewable Energy,FMCG,IT Solution
- 3-5years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Finance or Strategy function.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools is highly needed (Tableau Power BI).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications as a Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.