Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Digital Strategy and E-Commerce Executive (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Backend administration of company’s website via Magneto administration panel
- Daily update of customer email & mobile database
- Weekly report of loyalty cards usage at MP outlets
- Manage online orders and processes of company Store customers
- Online customer care and communication management
- Digital content creation and online marketing initiatives
- Management of luxury reward customers
- Maintain web environment by identifying web requirements and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.