Josmol Consult is a full-fledged provider of mobile health care services as well as related products such as online prescriptions, dietary & supplementary subscriptions, emergency care, laboratory services, Remote Patient Monitoring etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary / PA to CEO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
CEO requires a highly organized assistant with a strong degree level education and intelligence. The assistant will double as “Office Secretary” with main duties including:
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities.
- Assisting with documents, plans, paperwork and decision making
- Invoice administration
- Writing of emails
- Administration of company outreach
- Payroll administration
- Answering of main office phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Dealing with and responding to general email enquiries received
- In general, high level assisting of day to day duties.
You will work closely on a day to day basis with the CEO and in part the COO & CTO where necessary in the delivery of company objectives — these can range from administration, financial, marketing, sales and general emails / contact / phone calls.
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a degree qualification
- Strong experience as a Personal Assistant (preferred)
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant to CEO or board directors
- Highly organized
- Ability to stay late occasionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Ability to organize own workload and good time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong admin background & Experience of working within a similar role is a plus.
- Receptionist/Secretary: 2 years (Preferred)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] clearly specifying the role being applied for in the email subject.