Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical/health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical)
- Sales forecasting/budget planning.
- Conducting extensive product and market research.
- To manage all pharmaceutical products in partnership with the Brand Managers.
- Supervises the mapping of sales territories.
- Conducting recruitment interviews for prospective pharmaceutical representatives.
- New product planning, development and introduction.
- Work with the Brand Managers to develop strategies geared towards achieving adequate market penetration of promoted brands and market expansion.
- Monitoring competition and market environment. Develop and expand existing customer sales and new business
- Manage Logistics support & managing goods allocation/transfers from factories
- Maintaining a database of key opinion leaders and customers for market information and mailing, and cultivating their loyalty through relationship marketing.
- Assist the BM in the development of marketing communication materials ( i.e detail aids, product adverts materials, doctor and patient information materials)
- Coordinating training programmes for the sales force and providing update information on key products and disease areas.
- Evaluation and coaching of the sales force.
- Field visits with the reps to ensure consistent implementation of agreed marketing and sales strategies.
- Ensure that all key accounts are adequately managed (Institutions).
- Prepare smart targets for the sales team and ensure its achievement with the aid of Business Development and National Sales Managers.
- Motivating and leading the sales force.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 10 – 15 years experience.
Competency Required for this Position:
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
- Good Leadership quality & motivation skills.
- Selling Skills
- Coordinating skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.