Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost-effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards. In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No1 Outsourced Services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Plant Technician
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
- To carry out routine and preventive maint of W50 DF engine as per the OEM recommendation
- To carry out Operation and Maintenance of W50 engine,
- Operation and Maintenance of Auxiliary equipment( Pump, LFO/HFO/Lub oil Separator, Oil and Fuel Filters , Air Filter , Small generator , Firefighting equipment , RO Plant , Booster and Transfer unit ect)
- Equipment maintenancedata and Log book updating on daily basis , Maximo updating.
- Monitoring of equipment health and reporting tosupervisor.
- Spare part planning , follow up and optimize the cost
- To do the 5s and Housekeeping activities in the plant and maintain the plant premises.
- 1st degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Achieving result
- Making Change Happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and other
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer Focus
NGN100,000 – 150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021