AKI Solutions is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa. Our expertise has gained us a strong clientele across the continent in multiple industry domains. We work on web application development, maintenance, integration and migration. Our core purpose is to help business enterprises derive maximum value from information technology and improve their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for digital marketing and eLearningto join our team and embark on our exciting journey of eSchool & eLearning.
- You will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic plan and vision for digital platform development such as website content, eSchool portal engagement, marketing, and social media content management.
- The role also entails working closely with the commercial team on planning and ensuring targets are being achieved.
In particular you will:
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are benchmarked against other companies;
- Participate and propose potential global marketing process & strategy improvements;
- Present our new eSchool platform to Sponsors andparners.
- Act as a senior marketing advisor to top management.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the technology and/or marketing sector, agency experience is a plus.
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, LTV modeling, etc.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies required
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce or related CRM, HubSpot or other marketing automation platform, and all social content platform
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.