Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a building and construction company that produces and sells concrete, buildings products, Machinery and Construction consultant in Nigeria and West Africa is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
Location: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational,and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reportwriting.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.