Flurex Foods and Beverages Limited is a manufacturing company that specializes basically in processing raw food materials, packaging, and distributing them. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Select carriers and third-party services and negotiate contracts and rates
- Schedule all product distribution and coordinate shipments for all locations
- Ensure all shipments comply with interstate traffic laws and regulations
- Track and report shipment results
- Develop and manage logistics KPIs
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, and damages
- Review and analyze budgets, expenditures, and operations
- Determine needs for expansion of routes and schedules
- Supervise and manage the logistics team
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes
- Bachelor’s degree in the supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field; master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in logistics, supply management, or a similar role.
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.