Prime Pharmacy and Superstore, a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- And any other duty assigned by superiors and superitendent pharmacist.
- B.Pharm qualification.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be willing to work weekends and night shifts.