Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing the purchase order, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records using computerized systems for entering the records and accountable for checking the supply invoice with the purchase order.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Must possess HND / B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Insurance, Purchasing
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years post NYSC experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to details.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.