eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, working closely with the Chief Executive Officer ensuring growth goals and strategy are followed through on a company-wide level.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Initiate new programmes & drive organizational development
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set up policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for discussions with management
- Ensure staff follow health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is an added advantage
- Proven experience (min of 5 years) as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations, Business Development, Project Management, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Planning and budgeting skills
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.