Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade
Job Title: Field Agent
- The field agent will primarily be responsible for the collection and uploading of merchants’ data from specific markets to the approved portal.
- Completing weekly targets in this is necessary to provide us with sufficient merchants for the launch of our new marketplace.
- The Field Agent will report to the
SourceProTeam Lead and BCD Product Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and upload merchants’ data (contact, product details, and images) from specific markets.
- Verify merchants’ shops from time to time to confirm the existence and availability of sales items.
- Coordinate the movement of sales items from merchants’ shop to pickup location and confirm handover to logistics partners.
- Source for bulk sales items as may be required by a buyer.
- Deliver weekly progress reports.
- Minimum of SSCE is required.
- Previous experience in a related field is an advantage.
- Must have good computing skills.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Fluency in Yoruba / Igbo and any other language is an advantage.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their