Pad-Up Creations is a social company that produces reusablesanitary pads as sustainable solution for girls and women in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Partnership
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
The Director of Partnership will:
- Spearhead our new business activities in 2 countries aimed at both the International Development and corporate markets.
- Contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company.
- Help an innovative social impact company reach global scale by identifying and winning large, multi-year, multi-country programs and building strategic alliances.
- Build a portfolio of clients/programs for delivery across Africa and other markets.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop winning consortia and bids.
- Work withinternational development organizations, major corporates, technology partners and funders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Driving new business opportunities:
- Identifying, negotiating and closing new business opportunities.
- Monitoring tender opportunities and positioning the company to be part of winning consortia
- Proactively creating opportunities to access available funding sources.
- Raising company’s profile and establishing strong relationships with targeted clients and partners resulting in increased business opportunities.
- Influencing company’s products, services and strategic roadmap to enable more business to be won.
- Co-developing winning bids with business development team, client and partners.
Developing and Maintaining Strong Client Relationships:
- Reaching out to targeted clients to sell, upsell and maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers within potential client organizations and funders.
- Identifying client’s strategic priorities and interests.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients (including corporates, international development agencies, large NGOs, donors and their key suppliers).
- Coordinating and supporting communication plans for enhanced visibility and influence with targeted audiences.
- Reviewing win and loss notifications to identify themes and trends to understand existing client needs.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experienced sales and partnerships development professional with a proven track record of building relationships and winning business.
- Solid knowledge of and relationships within the major international development actors.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and socio-economic development.
- Experience in proposal writing and the proposal management process.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Business, International Development or related field.
- Experience working in the African context.
- Existing work authorization for Nigeria
- Outstanding oral and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Driven and motivated self-starter with ability to work remotely as part of a supported sales and pre-sales team.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets.
- Willingness to think outside the box even when under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex information from a range of sources and present in a succinct and compelling way.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a covering letter describing their relevant experience and value they would bring to the role and resume to: [email protected] The Subejct of your email should read “Director or Partnership”.