IT Warehouse is a company registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Primarily to serve the IT needs of corporate businesses and industries. IT Warehouse has the capacity to supply and set up IT infrastructure at any level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To monitor online shopping cart, marketing trends, analyze statistics, develop strategies for digital marketing campaigns, and track campaign performance.
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to manage our e-commerce website and support our digital marketing efforts. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
- Must have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Marketing or a related field.
- Must have 2-15 years work experience.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.