Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Due to reorganization, your job duties has been rearranged has stated below:
- Management of Lantern Books Stands and Book Stand Ambassadors
- Preparation of weekly reports on Book Stands.
- Monitoring Customers Account Details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities with the book stand.
- Reconcile Book Stand Stock, and Payments from time to time.
- Maintain Account receivable Customer files and records for all Bookstands nationwide.
- Costing of Company’s products.
- Liaise with Bookstand Vendors for the Confirmation of orders and payments.
- Management and Preparation of LPOS with Literamed Printing unit concerning the raw materials required for the production of Company’s products and transfer to main warehouse.
- Checking and monitoring the deliveries of printing products and report to management.
- Computation and management of Authors Royalty payable.
- Carry out any other accounting functions assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- A good communication,
- Excellent planning, and organizational skills,
- Good problem-solving skills;
- And one who can manage a team well.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.