AnneMarthas Global Services Limited – Our client, a Human Resources Management / Recruitment Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Content Creator produces entertaining or educational materials and is responsible for the contribution of information to any of our media handles.
- They create both digital media and offline content that caters to the interests of the company’s target audience.
- Our Content Creator’s tasks shall include writing articles for the company’s web pages, e-books, videos, blogs and social media posts. The candidate should also be adept at promoting content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses.
- The candidate would need to have the ability to blend their employer’s or client’s content guidelines with creativity. While having a unique voice and personality will be an important and distinguishable asset, our Content Creator will need to have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving as the insights that come from this inherent curiosity makes great content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research on industry-related topics.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Create, promote and Incorporate blog and social media industry-related posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content.
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Update our websites as needed.
Candidates must have:
- An HND / B.Sc qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the associated field i.e with digital publishing.
- The prerequisite experience with digital publishing.
- The ability to multi-task effectively.
- Must be a team player
Technical Skills Required:
- Article Writing
- Business Writing
- Content Curation
- Content Development
- Content Marketing
- Content Management
- Content Management Systems
- Content Strategy
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Copy Editing
- Creative Writing
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing Software
- Email Strategy
- Facebook Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Proposal Writing
- Report Writing
- Search Engine Optimization Copywriting
- Social Media Content Creation
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Technical Writing
- Visual Communication
- Visual Design.
Generic Skills Required:
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making
- Design Thinking.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.