Benakas Integrated Services is a professional service provider. We provide professional services to household, companies and organizations to improve or promote the wellbeing and business operations of our clients. Through professionalism, excellent customer care and quality service delivery, the company has achieved astonishing feats in the junitorial industry. We achieve this by maintaining a corporate relationship with our clients and having better understanding of their needs and tailoring our services to meet them. Our services cut across Domestic, Commercial/Industrial Cleaning, Manpower Supply and Event Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The primary component of this role is to supervise the cleaning teams in performing cleaning duties and associated tasks.
- Work will be performed in accordance with the Company’s Operations Handbook, and within the framework of existing schedules.
- Liaise with the Manager / Head Office on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Headoffice.
- Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the Headoffice.
- Monitor standards and compliance of work performed by outsourced contractors.
- Monitor and assist in planning for holiday work requirements.
- Act as a communication conduit between management and staff.
- Maintain and control use of stock, equipment & consumables.
- Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment and materials.
- Assist the Manager to maintain the asset register.
- Monitor and report absenteeism to the Headoffice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have HND / BSc qualification in applicable field.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Physically fit the role requires walking, lifting, bending and other physical abilities
- Computer literacy advantageous
- Experience with supervising cleaning services is desirous.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
- Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to supervise staff
- Honest and reliable
- Use own initiative and be proactive.
- N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.