Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Developer
Job Opening ID: 83
- We are looking for a talented, self-driven and ambitious Application Support Developer to join our Development team! you will be responsible for Problem analysis and resolution, 4th level client support, code management amongst others.
- Write codes based on SRS document while adhering to coding standards.
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Deploy applications on test and staging environments.
- Ensure all application source code are stored in the central source code repository and prevent unauthorized access to prevent cases of partial or complete loss of source code.
- Ensure all required technical details of the application are documented in the technical configuration document template for the purpose of aiding proper handover, deployment, and integration of application.
- Provide trainings on use of the application.
- Develop and maintain integrated systems including user interface, report, and database updates
- Troubleshoot application to resolve bugs and defects.
- Identify the root cause of application issues and determine the most effective approach to resolving such application issues and preventing future occurrence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 4+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
- 4+ years’ experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
Application Closing Date