Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates on behalf of our Hospitality outfit for the below position:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Oversee the maintenance, repairs and security of the beach equipment.
- Report and coordinate the repairs of all worn out equipment and facilities
- To supervise regular cleaning of kitchen after use
- Maintain inventory list and order supply after Management approval
- Periodically check the conditions of rest rooms and general environs in a bid to ensure their cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure that Utility Staff are always available for immediate cleaning of lavatory and other facilities
- Ensure sending of weekly activities report to the Management via email
- To do any other duties assigned to you by your superior
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Social / Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience as Admin Officer that span within the hospitality industry is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.