Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Reconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- Experience: 3-5 years work experience
- An MBA / M.Sc. in Accounting and other professional certifications are added advantages.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years .
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.